My first recipe scrapbook!

For card club, we did a recipe swap.  I had trouble finding an abundance of ideas to see online.  I did find some ideas here and there, and this is what I came up with:

Here's the paper I used from our craft store on base (the only kitchen-related pages they had).


I found this template (below photo, tabbed page on the right) on my mac computer from a pamphlet sample and tweaked it:


I didn't have many kitchen-related stamp sets to use, but found a very old set and figured it would work!  I used my scallop punch, circle punch, and retired Stampin Up chalks to color in the girl:


I was pleasantly surprised to find some scrap ribbon and brads at our local craft store on base...



It needed some "sparkle," and what a better way than with orange glitter!


And here's the finished product.  I am quite pleased with this - I usually avoid "scrapbook pages" because the space is a bit overwhelming to me.  The pages are 8x8...I am pleased with how they turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back again soon to see how I decorated my cover at card club!


Comments

  1. This is so cute. I will bring in my recipe scrapbook to show you. I did one years ago. You will see some ancient SU products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment